This is an essential vitamin given to clients that provides many different health benefits to improve the functioning of the mind and body, enhancing a persons overall wellbeing. B12 is required for proper cell function of the blood cells, nerves and brain. B12 can be found naturally in the following food products we eat – meat, poultry, beef, liver,clams, dairy products such as eggs, milk, and fish. It digested and then separated from the protein and absorbed into the blood stream. To make sure you are getting enough B12 we advise you check your food labels to get an idea of the levels of B12 present to understand your daily taking of the nutrient.
B12 is a water soluble vitamin which is predominately found in organ meats of animals. We use hydroxocobalamin to help raise blood levels helping to prevent or reverse deficiency.
- Older adults whom lack hydrochloric acid that is needed to absorb B12 naturally from foods.
- People who eat little or no animal produce.
- People who suffer from pernicious anaemia.
- People who suffer with digestive disorders such as Celiac or Chron’s disease.
- Pregnant women who do not eat meat to ensure their babies are getting enough B12.
B12 deficiency can cause some of the following symptoms – tiredness, weight loss, loss of appetite, weakness, depression, asthma, allergies, memory loss and decreased brain function.
Yes, B12 shot is like taking a B12 vitamin but better, as you get a higher dosage and it’s absorbed into the body a lot faster. It is very rare to have an allergic reaction to B12
|Course of 4(recommended for optimum results)||£100|